Make a Payment
For your convenience, we have three ways to pay.
1. Pay Online with Autopay ePayments, through the Tenant Portal.
Click on the "Pay Online" button, located on this webpage.
You'll need to be set up through the Tenant Portal, with your Email and Password.
If you do not know or have forgotten your "Tenant Portal" password, click on the link "Forgot Your Password", and someone will reset it for you.
If you feel you do not have a "Tenant Portal" account, click on the "Sign Up", button. Your information will be sent to your property manager. Your property manager will activate your account and send you your login information.
Please contact your management office at (254) 772-7788 if you have further questions.
Rent Payment Schedule
Rental Payment Policy
- All full rental payments are to be made on the 1st day, no later than the 3rd day, of every month.
- No partial payments are accepted.
- All funds received will be applied to account charges in the order that the charges were incurred, (First In-First Out).
- Pet fees are required to be paid in full, prior to allowing any animal on the property.
- All Payments must be made by through the Tenant Portal E-Payments, or though PayLease.
- If we receive an NSF, the amount of the NSF (non-sufficient funds) payment, plus a $50.00 (or as per written lease agreement) returned payment charge and late fees must be paid within 24 hours of notification or legal action may be taken.
- Cash is NEVER accepted, for any reason.