Rental Payment Policy
- All full rental payments are to be made on the 1st day, no later than the 3rd day, of every month.
- No partial payments are accepted.
- All funds received will be applied to account charges in the order that the charges were incurred, (First In-First Out).
- Pet fees are required to be paid in full, prior to allowing any animal on the property.
- Payments must be made by ACH draft, money order, cashiers check, or personal check.
- Personal checks will only be accepted on the account of the Lessee on the lease.
- NO TEMPORARY or POST-DATED CHECKS
- If we receive a return check for whatever reason, personal checks will no longer be accepted.
- Cash is NEVER accepted, for any reason.
- Personal Checks will not be accepted for late rent payment after the 7th day of the month.
There are no exceptions to this policy.